Cassa Centrale Banca undertakes to make its website accessible, in accordance with Law No. 4 of 9 January 2004. This accessibility statement applies to the website https://www.cassacentrale.it
This website is partially compliant with the requirements set forth in Appendix A of the UNI CEI EN 301549 standard, due to the cases of non-compliance and exemptions listed below.
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons:
Fulfilment of the following criteria is not always guaranteed (WCAG 2.1):
- 1.1.1 Non-textual content - there are some images without alternative text;
- 1.3.1 Information and correlations - in some cases the container element is empty;
- 1.4.4 Resizing text - in some cases text content is lost when resized;
- 2.1.4 Shortcuts - in some cases they are not labelled;
- 2.4.2 Page title - in some cases without the "title" attribute;
- 2.4.4 Purpose of linking (in context) - on some pages there are links without alternative text;
- 2.4.6 Headings and labels are not provided on some pages;
- 2.5.3 Label in the name - on some pages it is not applicable;
- 4.1.1 Parsing - in some cases the element IDs are not unique;
- 4.1.2 Name, role, value - on some pages there are unlabelled form fields and invalid roles.
Fulfilment of the following criteria (WCAG 2.1) is not always guaranteed where related content is present:
- 1.2.4 Subtitles (in real-time) - in the case of videos;
- 1.4.5 Text images - alternative text not always present;
- 2.2.2 Pause, stop, hide, in the case of animations, scrolling or auto-updating of information by means of CSS animations;
- 3.3.2 Labels or instructions are not always present for each input field.
Drafting of the accessibility statement
This statement was drawn up on 03/11/2022.
This statement was based on an assessment in compliance with the requirements of Appendix A of UNI CEI EN 301549 standard, by means of a third-party evaluation.
Reporting procedures and contact details of the issuing entity
Cassa Centrale Banca provides the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org to report cases of non-compliance and to request information and contents that are excluded from the scope of the Directive.
How to send complaints to AgID [Agency for Digital Italy]
In the event of an unsatisfactory reply or failure to reply, within thirty days, to the notification or to the request, the interested party may submit a complaint using the procedure specified on AgID's corporate website.
About the site
- Date of publication of the website: 01/01/2019
- Usability tests were carried out: Yes
- CMS used for the website: Drupal
About the company
- Number of employees with disabilities in the administration area: 22
- Number of workstations for employees with disabilities: 0